Are You An Artiste, Producer or Dj, Promote With Us And Reach A Bigger Audience... For more info Click Here

See What Happened To This Boy While Wearing Headphones With His Phone Plugged In To A Charger (Photos)

See What Happened To This Boy While Wearing Headphones With His Phone Plugged In To A Charger (Photos)

A 16-year-old boy was left with blood pouring from his burnt ear after he was fatally electrocuted while using his headphones on his plugged-in phone.

The incident occurred near the town of Rembau in the state of Negeri Sembilan in Malaysia, when the boy, identified as Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin, was wearing his headphones while sleeping.

He was found the next day on the floor by his unnamed mother, 51, who thought he was asleep and went to work. Feeling anxious, she returned early and tried to wake him up but unable to do so, she called medics who declared him dead.

It was confirmed that the boy did not have any other injuries or bruises on his body other than bleeding and burns on his left ear, and the autopsy later showed that the cause of death was electrocution.

The victim’s brother also said that he felt a small electric shock when he touched the cable. Photos of the boy have spread online as a warning for other users of possible risks when using their phones while charging.

The Author

Outofnaija

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Outofnaija.com © 2018
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy & Policy | Advertise With Us
%d bloggers like this: