Ghanaian producer presents a new collab titled . On this one, he features upcoming rapper . “Menpe” is a Twi language word which literally means “I Don’t Like” and the song sees Amerado giving out names of things he doesn’t like. The song was produced by TubhaniMuzik himself. Check out the joint below.
- Fans Reacts To Tiwa Savages’s Tweet To Wizkid – “You Inspire Me So Much Lion” February 23, 2019
- Google Africa Issues Statement on the Error That Strengthened the Naira against the Dollar February 23, 2019
- Ladies! 3 Ways to Keep Your Vag!na Very Happy February 23, 2019
- #BBNaija Sets Date For another Audition February 23, 2019
- Freebeat: Ur Badi (Prod By Xperfect) February 23, 2019